Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Siltex’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’, ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Retention of Title
Ownership of the goods shall remain with Siltex Limited (“The Company”) who reserves the right to dispose of the goods until payment in full has been received by the Company. Such payment shall become due immediately upon the commencement of any act or proceeding in which the buyer’s solvency is involved. If payment is overdue in whole or in part the Company may (without prejudice to any of its other rights) recover or resell the goods or any of them and may enter upon the buyer’s premises by its servants or agents for that purpose. Until the Company is paid in full all monies outstanding the relationship of the buyer to the Company shall be fiduciary in respect of the goods or other goods in which they are incorporated or used and if the same are sold by the buyer the Company shall have the right to trace the proceeds thereof.
Damage or Short Delivery
Damage/shortages must be reported to Siltex by email @ email@example.com within 3 workings days of receipt of goods.
Claims for non-delivery must be made in writing to Siltex Limited within 10 days of dispatch date shown on invoice.
You may return any item bought from our standard range* within 20 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale.
- Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, logo’d or printed.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range*.
- Please note that, where applicable, returns will carry a handling charge 20% of the value of the returned item unless we delivered the item in error or the item is faulty.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Though every care is taken to insure that the information on this Site is correct models, specifications, dimensions, prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Please check for yourself before making a final decision.
Siltex does not warrant that this Site or any function or material within it is fault or error free. Typos do happen and links sometimes don’t link.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices are in Euros and are subject to change without notice.
For the most up to date information contact our Head Office on 01 4643413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Information
We may collect the following information: Your name, Contact information including email address, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. We require this information to fulfil your specific request. This information is only used as stated above unless you give us permission to use it in any other manner, for example to add to you to our mailing lists.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Distribution of information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Free shipping on all online orders with a net value of over €120
All orders within the Republic of Ireland with a net value under €120.00 will incur shipping charges of €8.50.
For orders outside the Republic of Ireland please contact us at email@example.com and we will quote the shipping cost at time of ordering.